E-commerce Marketing Expert
Affordable + ROI Focused
Want More Sales & Higher Conversions? Check out my FREE GUIDE of The Top 5 E-commerce Conversion Optimisation Strategies of 2017
Why You Should Hire Me?
- E-commerce Marketing expert with 9+ years of solid digital marketing experience.
- Local Based No Outsourcing. Unlike most digital agencies who outsource their work and risk quality control. I personally handle every account. Risk free marketing – Zero Google penalty risk.
- Independent contractor you work directly with the source. No middle men or incompetent account managers involved.
- Risk Free marketing. I’m all about delivering results and in any case I don’t I am happy to work for free until I do…
- Affordable Ecommerce Marketing. I charge an affordable hourly rate for the quality work you receive.
- Conversion Optimisation Expert. I conduct thorough research about your target market’s buying habits and optimise your site to deliver better conversions.
- Fast Results. I understand running an e-commerce business is costly. I get straight to work and you start to see results from the first month.
- Complete Strategy. After completing a comprehensive audit on your website I make recommendations on the best digital channel & optimisation strategy.
- Zero contracts pay based on performance. I urge businesses to allow at least 90 days for more solid and stable results.
Platforms I Worked With
Need E-commerce Web Design Help?
I have expertise assisting my clients by building excellent e-commerce websites designs that are highly captivating with solid conversion optimisation in mind. If you’re looking for an end-end solution with a return on investment. (SEO). Keep in mind that e-commerce web design and development often pose more challenges that are not common in other regular websites. For sites that have been created purposely to sell products, need to have secure and robust structure to allow for a hassle free customer transaction. Shopify is one of the top platforms i do recommend for its ease of use and solid architecture. Nonetheless, some factors can influence the success of an e-commerce website. Some of the factors that I take into consideration for e-commerce website designs include;
- Easy navigation
- Call to action strong headlines.
- Ensuring that the design does not overshadow the product
- Ensuring that the site is branded
- Ensuring the design and products are in harmony.
- The website should also be designed in a manner that showcases the most popular products.
- Above all, the website should have top quality photos.
- SEO meta tags optimisation is crucial from initial start up.
E-COMMERCE SEO CONSULTANT
I’m an independent consultant who specializes in E-commerce SEO marketing. SEO which stands for Search Engine Optimisation simply refers to the tactics and strategies put in place to maximize a website’s position in search engine results.
I’m sure online marketing experts will all agree with me that SEO is consistently one of the most efficient drivers of growth and customer acquisition for e-commerce stores. Now, let’s break down and discuss the importance of some of my services rendered in the following paragraphs;
A) Importance of SEO for e-commerce
A solid search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy is critical to the success of any e-commerce business irrespective of whether it’s a big business or a small one. Thus even start-up e-commerce businesses need SEO to maximize their website’s profitability.
The importance of Google optimisation for e-commerce, therefore, include but not limited to the following points;
SEO helps customers find you
Technology has advanced over the years that it affects the way consumers purchase products. The reason is that most users already know what they want and therefore use online search engines to find what they want.
Gone are the days when consumers used to depend solely on sales agents to give them information about certain products. Search has become an integral part of the decision-making process, and many consumers use search engines to inform their purchase decision.
It is, therefore, obvious that having a successful profit generating e-commerce website without SEO is almost impossible. I’m very positive that most traffic conversions and sales for e-commerce sites come from organic searches.
For instance, Google is known to drive the lion’s share of profit-producing traffic for most online businesses. Thus, if it’s different in your e-commerce business, you are probably not doing something right somewhere. Your mistake may be probably that you are ignoring SEO thereby taking the risk of not being visible during your customer’s buying journey.
- SEO is a cheaper way to grow your e-commerce business
It is but normal for companies to allocate their time and resources to those activities that are essential in meeting their goals. Paying for websites in highly competitive businesses and niches are often expensive as they often cost many dollars per click.
Sometimes, these businesses are even forced to buy costly banners as a strategy of gaining clients. However, with Google optimisation, you turn not to depend very much on the strength of paid adverts even though you can still buy them. Therefore in a case of tight finances, SEO can be a lifesaver that keeps sales and profit flowing.
The reason is that unlike other traffic generating methods, which are paid for, the traffic for organic search is free. There are no costs per clicks, conversion nor impression. In other words with SEO, you can attract massive traffic to your e-commerce site without paying for it directly.
For this reason, most successful e-commerce companies have prioritized SEO efforts to optimize their websites for Google and other search engines like Yahoo and Bing. Integrating SEO with other marketing activities is, therefore, important in that it increases the effectiveness of these marketing activities while improving your organic search visibility thereby saving both time and money.
- SEO has long lasting effects
Another importance of SEO to online businesses is the fact that it’s a great investment since it has long lasting effects. The reason is that SEO delivers target-oriented results that are cost effective, measurable and of course long lasting.
Have in mind that the long term effects of a quality SEO program are often clear unlike most forms of marketing where the company needs to open a new slate for adverts each year.
In other words, SEO grows stronger over the years, and you can always add a layer upon what you did the previous year and keep growing until you eventually carve a niche for yourself and dominate the market.